Why Facebook Advertising?
With so many marketing platforms available, it can be challenging to determine which the best options for your business are. So why does Facebook deserve a place in your strategy? The platform has over 2 billion active users, which gives you a huge potential audience. What this means in a practical sense is that at least part of your audience is guaranteed to be on the Facebook site.
It’s safe to say that Facebook has a good idea of who its users are and the things they like. Facebook users voluntarily offer information as they build their profile (name, age, location, interests, etc.)
Basically, this means that Facebook can serve its users with highly targeted ads that show them products and services that may lead to a buying decision.
This makes Facebook one of the best avenues to increase brand awareness, generate traffic to your website or landing page, and drive sales or conversion rates. And what makes Facebook marketing great is that aside from allowing you to create your own Facebook page, it also offers a PPC program that you can utilize- the Facebook Ads.
Who Can Use Facebook Advertising?
Are you looking to advertise on Facebook but unsure whether or not your business is a good fit? The good news is that anyone can advertise on Facebook. Regardless of your business size, products, services, or industry, Facebook has the right tools and formats to help you connect to your target audience to drive sales with Facebook ad campaigns. If your brand is not on Facebook, be sure that you get on it because you can trust that the competition is already reaping its benefits.
Is It Worth It To Advertise On Facebook?
Yes. When it comes to Facebook advertising, the cost per click is generally lower. If you set up good campaigns, you can get higher click-through rates that lead to sales. As a result, Facebook ads are a more profitable way to market your business than other advertising channels. In fact, effective Facebook advertising campaigns can reach 1,000 people with less than RM20-50. Facebook targeted ads can reach your recent website visitors, email subscribers, and demographics of your customers. You can use these ad campaigns to fuel your website with qualified traffic and more conversions. To summarise, the advantages of using Facebook Ad are:
How Does Facebook Advertising Work?
Facebook advertising involves running ads on the social media platform for the public to see. These ads often work as a call to action and include a link to either a brand’s Facebook business page or a given landing page on their website.
Facebook ads appear in several different places, and it comes down to whether an individual is using Facebook on their desktop computer, tablet, or mobile device.
Your success in Facebook advertising depends on your objective and the types of Facebook ads you use. The five key Facebook ad formats are:
- Image – Single image ads are the standard for Facebook advertising. They are easy to make, offer a clean format for you to promote your brand, and are among the most effective ad formats. Image ads are best for when you want to create an ad quickly or don’t have much of a budget.
- Video – Video ads let you show off your product or brand and capture viewers’ attention in the feed. You can use Facebook video ads to show unique features or tell your brand’s story. Videos that are 15 seconds or less can help capture your audience and keep them engaged.
- Slideshow – A slideshow ad allows marketers to use images and sound to create video-like ads to narrate product stories. Unlike video ads, Slideshow ads are lightweight and let you enjoy the benefits of video-like ads without requiring the time or production costs it takes to create videos.
- Carousel – Carousel ads let you include up to 10 images or videos in a single ad, each with its own link. People can scroll through the carousel by swiping left or right on their devices or by clicking. You can use carousel ads to feature multiple products and link out to different landing pages or showcase different angles of one product to inform potential buyers
- Collection – The collection ad format includes a full screen and consists of a cover image or video and can show multiple products underneath. Collection ads are a great way to show off your product catalog, offer an enjoyable browsing experience, and help turn interest into sales.
After creating an ad on Facebook, you set a budget and bid for either clicks or impressions. Facebook adverts are targeted to users based on many parameters like age, location, and profile information. Many of these targeting options are unique to Facebook, which is why it’s such a powerful marketing tool. Ads can appear in the Newsfeed on desktop and mobile and in the right column of the website on a desktop. Although Facebook tends to focus on driving traffic on its network, there’s plenty of chance for you to send users to your website. Facebook advertising works on a pay per click (CPC) model, which means that you’ll only be charged if a user clicks one of your ads.
Can I Create Facebook Ad Campaigns Myself?
You’re probably thinking: “Do I really need to hire a Facebook Advertising Agency? Can’t I just manage the campaign on my own?”. It’s definitely possible to create Facebook ad campaigns without outside help, but there are a few key benefits of partnering with a Facebook advertising agency.
Here are the top reasons why working with a Facebook advertising agency can help your business grow:
- Frees Up Valuable Time – If you’re running a business, it’s safe to say that you’re a very busy person. With that said, can you honestly say that you’ve got the time to run a Facebook marketing campaign? Creating, managing, and optimizing your Facebook campaign requires a lot of work and time. Wouldn’t it be better if you dedicate that time to growing your business instead?
- Save on Training Costs – Sure, having an in-house Facebook ad specialist is an option, but you need to consider the cost of training the individual. When you work with a digital marketing agency, you’re essentially waiving all the training costs. Agency Facebook specialists are already trained in-house. Plus, these experts have extensive experience with numerous business types and industries.
- Quickly Get the Results You Want – With an advertising agency at the helm, your campaign will be up and running in a matter of days. Facebook advertising experts have worked with many different clients, so they know the best practices to achieve optimal results. And when things aren’t going as planned, the pros know how to adjust and fix any issues before it gets worse.
- Stay Updated With Advertising Trends – For new Facebook advertisers, the platform can be fairly intimidating. Facebook adds its advertising channel with new features and changes all the time – for the sake of better experiences for both advertisers and normal Facebook users. These new features and changes can be overwhelming. As a business owner, will you have the time to be current with Facebook advertising trends? We stay ahead of trends to ensure our clients’ success.
We Cover Everything For Your Facebook Ads
Partnering with a Facebook marketing company can become challenging, especially if they only provide some of the services you need. We will design your ads, write the copy, select the headline, and more. We will supply custom graphics, high-resolution images, or use any of your own media.
We will also write unique advertising copy for your Facebook ads. We develop multiple ads to identify the ads that will drive the most results. We will monitor it on a monthly basis to improve results and make sure you are not wasting your money. Our FB ads team will give you the best shot at increasing sales through Facebook.